Quakewatch.net – Earthquake prediction centre
suspicious0bservers.org – Earthquakes, Space Weather, Cosmology. An online research community investigating solar activity, earthquakes, astrophysics and weather.
For a 48 HOUR RESPONSE to your short questions, please search for Tarot Australia on InstantGo or visit https://www.instantgo.com/tarotaustralia.
For longer readings with multiple questions please request an in-depth reading by sending your payment and questions. Click here for more information.
Any issues, let me know via email email@example.com.
- Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.
- Think and wonder, wonder and think.
- Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
- Think! You can think any think that you wish…
- If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
- You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- It is better to know how to learn than to know.
- Everything stinks till it’s finished.
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- A person’s a person, no matter how small.
- I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
- Only you can control your future.
- Be awesome! Be a book nut!
- Be who you are and say what you mean. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Oh, the things you can find if you don’t stay behind!
- It’s opener, out there, in the wide, open air.
- Teeth are always in style.
- Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.
- Will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
- From there to here, and here to there. Funny things are everywhere.
- Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a great balancing act.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
- You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.
A podcast from Melissa Miralrio – https://youtu.be/EJZH_CfcL6U