No, I’m not going to die. I’m going to be a star…
Studies have reported that a certain generation (that shall remain un-named) don’t like making phone calls. Other studies have also reported this same generation being largely dissatisfied with their personal relationships. Two plus two equals….
“Be who you are and say what you mean. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~ Dr Seuss
The world fell apart some time ago and you’ve been rebuilding it on a stronger foundation. All that you have overcome and achieved to get here inspires many. Let it inspire you equally as you march towards your empire.
- Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.
- Think and wonder, wonder and think.
- Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
- Think! You can think any think that you wish…
- If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
- You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- It is better to know how to learn than to know.
- Everything stinks till it’s finished.
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- A person’s a person, no matter how small.
- I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
- Only you can control your future.
- Be awesome! Be a book nut!
- Be who you are and say what you mean. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Oh, the things you can find if you don’t stay behind!
- It’s opener, out there, in the wide, open air.
- Teeth are always in style.
- Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.
- Will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
- From there to here, and here to there. Funny things are everywhere.
- Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a great balancing act.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
- You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.
The energies are super intense as Saturn, Lord of Karma, sits in the last degree of Jupiter-ruled Sagittarius and prepares to climb the mountain in its home of Capricorn (3:48 PM 20 Dec 2017 GMT+11). If you have learnt the lesson Saturn tried to show you, you should be feeling pretty awesome right now, regardless of what has happened over the last 2-3 years.
If you are not feeling quite so awesome, it could be that you didn’t learn what Saturn was trying to teach you.
So what was Saturn trying to say? Depends on your natal chart. Check what House/Area Of Life Saturn is currently transiting. Also check the opposite House. That should give you some pretty strong clues.
The good news: Saturn will give you another chance as it moves through Capricorn over the next two and a half years.
The bad news: Saturn will give you another chance as it moves through Capricorn over the next two and a half years. 😐
“I will pick you up when you fall, but I won’t hold you up”
The Hellenic Museum Summer School presents a series of short courses looking at the ancient Greek world over one week in January. Classes are informative, relaxed and entertaining, and anyone is welcome. No prior knowledge required.
Costs vary depending on how many classes you wish to attend.
A podcast from Melissa Miralrio – https://youtu.be/EJZH_CfcL6U